Below is a listing of forms that students often request from Housing & Residence Life. 


Disability Accommodations within On-Campus Housing at Rutgers University

Rutgers University provides reasonable on-campus housing accommodations to students with documented disabilities. Students requesting housing accommodations must first register/apply with the Office of Disability Services (ODS) online.  The registration form can be found here.  
You will also need to send in supporting documentation as outlined in the application instructions.  Details can be found here.
Your application will be reviewed by a committee, and a services coordinator will contact you with a decision and next steps.  Please keep in mind that the type of housing accommodation you are approved for must be available.  It is important to submit your application and documentation as described above as soon as you know that you will want to live in on-campus housing.

Request for Termination of Contract

Information about requesting to cancel a housing contract and the request form can be found here.

Housing Contract Terms and Conditions

When completing a housing contract online you are presented with the Terms and Conditions page.  We advise the student to print a copy for reference at the time of contract completion, and it can also be found here.

Proof of Residency Request/Landlord Verification

Current and former students needing proof of on-campus housing residency and/or completion of a landlord/apartment rental application can place their request online.

In-State Residency Information and Forms

Information and documents for undergraduate students regarding residency can be found here.
Information and documents for graduate students regarding residency can be found here.

Request for Emotional Support Animals Authorization

Information about requesting to Emotional Support Animals for individuals 18+ can be found here.
Information about requesting to Emotional Support Animals for individuals Under 18 can be found here.