Housing Room Change/Swap Request
Not every roommate pairing will stand the test of time, and that is ok. OHRL has set up a process where current residents can submit a request for a room change or room swap.
For 2018/2019 on-campus housing is 100% full. We do not have the ability to accept room change requests without students agreeing to swap rooms.
Before you submit your request below, keep the following in mind:
- This is a REQUEST. We cannot guarantee that every student that requests a change will receive one. We will work with you to do the best we can.
- Room changes or swaps between assignments that are not billed at the same rate may result in an increase or decrease in your housing charges.
- If you accept a new assignment, you also accept the revised housing charges if applicable.
- The student accepting the room change/swap is responsible for all balances incurred due to room changes.
- All housing charges/credits will be automatically applied directly to your student account.
- You may contact Student Accounting to make payments or receive a refund if there is a credit on your account.
- Students who change their University living arrangement from a suite or traditional residence hall to an apartment may be permitted to adjust their meal plan at the discretion of Dining Services.
- It may take up to 10 business days for any financial changes to be reflected on your student account.
Room Change/Swap Timeline
- Online request open Semtember 18th- October 2nd.
- OHRL will begin reviewing requests on September 25th and reach out to students for next steps.
If you are ready, complete the information below to submit your request.