Useful Forms and Documents

Below is a listing of forms that students often request from Housing & Residence Life.


ME+YOU Program Application
ME + YOU Programs give students the freedom to put on the events they want to see, and are designed to allow residents to take ownership of their floor.  These events are meant to be smaller, floor-level interactions which promote students making an impact on their community.  You can find the application via the link below.


Speed Queen Laundry System Information


Disability Accommodations within On-Campus Housing at Rutgers University

Rutgers University provides reasonable on-campus housing accommodations to students with documented disabilities. Students requesting housing accommodations must first register/apply with the Office of Disability Services (ODS) online.  The registration form can be found here:  

You will also need to send in supporting documentation as outlined in the application instructions.  Details can be found here:
Your application will be reviewed by a committee, and a services coordinator will contact you with a decision and next steps.  Please keep in mind that the type of housing accommodation you are approved for must be available.  It is important to submit your application and documentation as described above as soon as you know that you will want to live in on-campus housing.
Board Plan Medical and Dietary Considerations Form
Rutgers Dining Services is responsible for operating the dining halls on the Camden and New Brunswick campuses, and for administering the meal plans for both campuses.  Students needing to request accomodations due to dietary restrictions should complete the Board Plan Medical and Dietary Considerations Form above and submit to the Dining Nutritionist at  You can also find information online at:
Request for Termination of Contract
Information about requesting to cancel a housing contract and the request form can be found here:
Proof of Residency Request/Landlord Verification

Current and former students needing proof of on-campus housing residency and/or completion of a landlord/apartment rental application can place their request online.
Please see here: Online Proof of Resideny Request Form

In-State Residency Information and Forms
Information and documents for undergraduate students regarding residency can be found here:
Information and documents for graduate students regarding residency can be found here: