Maybe you have already lived in a residence hall during your undergraduate years, or maybe you are considering on-campus living for the first time. Either way, we have your needs in mind and may be the best option for your housing needs.
- Hassle-free living : All utilities, satellite television including HBO, furniture, internet, refrigerator, central air and heat, and more are all included in the cost of housing. Also, there is no worrying about locating roommates, collecting rent, or splitting utility and service bills with other people. You can take the extra time to focus on your studies.
- No commute : While the rest of the people in your class are sitting in morning traffic and fighting for parking, you are getting those oh-so-precious extra minutes of sleep and arriving to class refreshed.
- Better grades : Reports say that students who live in a community with other students do better in their classes.
- Time management : You will be right across the street from the heart of the campus and more likely to become involved in organizations, attend special lectures and events, and get assignments done with ease by accessing the resources of the University.
- Access : Within two blocks of the building you have access to public transportation services from NJ Transit, PATCO, and the Riverline to reach Philadelphia, Trenton, New York City, the Jersey Shore, and beyond.
Below you will find a wealth of information and resources to make your decision easier. We understand that you have many options for graduate studies, and again for where you will live; we are committed to helping you make the right choice to allow your education to flourish. As always, if you cannot locate the information you are looking for, or require further information or clarification, feel free to contact the Housing & Residence Life Office.
330 Cooper opened in August of 2012, and is the home of all graduate students living on-campus at Rutgers-Camden. Click the link above to learn more.
Click here to find electronic versions of our housing contracts and information regarding important deadlines and costs for on-campus living.
Directions and maps of Rutgers-Camden.
Listing of services within walking distance of the residence hall, links to public transportation information, and links to resources in Center City Philadelphia.
Information regarding new immunization and vaccination requirements for residence hall students.
Find quick answers to our most frequently asked questions from prospective residents, and ask Housing & Residence Life a question via the web.
Names, pictures, e-mail addresses, and contact information for the entire Housing & Residence Life staff.